Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ALL THE SHIT THAT YOU DO .
please i jst made you wait for 15 short mins aite , not that long .
and what you get so fucking pissed off .
i dont see HOW AND WHY the fuck you are considering if you actually like me like you claim you do , and if you do 15 mins shouldnt be a problem for you should it .
im not saying that its okay for me to be late but its your patience im questioning .
and addiing on , i rly jst wish you treated me more like your girlfriend more srsly .
and plus the thought of us fading out rly kills me inside out , i want to be part of your life , past and present and not on your long list of history .
you`re my everything but i doubt i will be yours . ive never felt so bashed up inside out and thrown about emotionally like this and pushed to insanity .

BUAY TAHAN .
you`ll never read this , but i wish you would .

CRAP LAH HAHAHA OKAY IM GOING BACK TO TUMBLR NAOOOOO .
AND ONE MORE THING
IM SURROUNDED BY COUPLES (!!!!!!)

No comments: